Creating web contact form in SeaTable is pretty straightforward, you don’t need any coding skill, just focus on the following
- What data to capture
- What is the email to send
- What message to display upon submission
Let’s look at how it started, as well as the initial design
SeaTable is a cloud SAAS (Software as a service) platform, make sure the one who pay your salary are comfortable with that
You will need a SeaTable account to start to use it. SeaTable do provide free plan, as of now.
There are some limitation for free plan, and make sure you are totally comfortable with the limitation and terms.
Let's get started
Create a table
Configure the form
1. Click on Rule link to create a rule for email notification upon submission
2. The rule to indicate email to send upon submission, you can do it at form level as well.
3. Click on Form link to add a form
4. The form should auto generated based on the table you created
5. Indicate which fields are mandatory by switch on the “Required” flag on each field
6. Indicate the success message upon form submission