JotForm is a relatively easy to use, basically you just need to focus on the form – nothing else. You can do more with the form, like approval flow, or even integrate with other system.
However, let us start with most basic thing, a contact form that will trigger email, and stored for your reference – JotForm make it easy, did it quite well, and beautifully.
Let's get started
Configure the form
1. Start by creating a form, let’s call it “Contact Us”
2. Create the necessary fields, with proper data type according to initial requirements. Just drag the data type you want from the left menu bar, into the form area.
3. For the field that are mandatory, remember to switch on the “Required” as well.
4. Under “Thank you page”, setup the text to display upon form submission
Let's try it out
1. Under Publish tab, you can share the link out to test the form
2. Upon successful submission, your data stored under “All Forms” section, you will be able to see the total submissions to the form
3. Click on the form submission, the submission detail displayed as below