APITable is an alternative of table-based low code platform, an alternative to SeaTable / Airtable. Most importantly, it is open source, and provide a cloud or on-premise (self-hosted) solutions.
If you are technical enough to setup own server with docker/server, APITable will be your handy tool, or else, just pay a fee to solve your problem for the cloud solution.
Compared with SeaTable / Airtable, functions in APITable are surprisingly a lot, the templates provided reminded me of monday.com‘s template, simply with more flexibility.
Let's get started
Configure the datasheet
Configure the form
1. Click on Form link at the right panel to add a form
2. Let’s call it “Contact Us Form”. The form should auto generated based on the table you created. You can upload your own logo, and the header image.
3. There some other options for the form, just click on the “Settings” at the top right panel.
Let's try it out
1. To get the form link, click on the “Share” at the top right panel. You will be able to link the form from your website, or share it to participants by QR code.
2. You can test the form immediately
3. Upon successful submission, go back to the table, you shall see the data is recorded immediately
4. You can view the data in form method, just click the enlarge icon at the checkbox column of the data row
5. Voilà! You just created a simple contact us form via APITable